Top Courses To Upskill Your Career And Earn Proficiency
(Attributed to EarlySalary Staff)
In this fast-moving dynamic world, being updated with new skills is a good option, especially making it a habit from a younger age. For the various opportunities that are available in the market, earning that professionalism is important and thus upskilling becomes a necessity.
However, with digitalization, learning has become more efficient and feasible. Easy availability of learning material on laptops or smartphones and accessibility 24*7 have paced the education sector. The online education market in India is a growing platform and is expected to grow by US$ 2.28 billion during 2021-2025, at a CAGR of almost 20%.
With fintech, funding for the courses or programs has become effortless. They are successfully bridging the gap between education financing. Unlike the traditional financial solutions, fintech has been digitally helping people to quickly avail of loans at low-cost EMIs. The unique feature of fintech Buy Now Pay Later allows you to repay your expenses over a relatively shorter period of time rather than paying them upfront. The fully digital journey just made it easier for you to upgrade your skills.
Below are a few courses available online for you to enhance your proficiency:
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence – As the technologies continue making breakthroughs, artificial intelligence and machine learning are one of the most promising innovations till now. Being highly acceptable and applicable in finance, health, education and more industries, this technology enables companies to discover valuable insights in a wider range of structured and unstructured data sources, helps in faster decision making and makes operations efficient. It is only through this that human work has become easier and feasible.
- Digital Marketing – For all tech-savvy, creative and imaginative minds out there, digital marketing could be a good field to show their capabilities. The increasing use of social media platforms for communication has brought opportunities for companies to promote their products and services online. Digital media is expected to reach a market size of Rs. 35,809 crores by 2023 at a 29.5% CAGR. As the industry expands itself, the career options for this field multiply.
- Cloud Computing – As the world grows towards modernization, cloud computing could provide a common platform to flexibly connect to your business anytime anywhere. It is anticipated that by 2025, India would have an estimated 1.4-1.5 million cloud professionals, with baseline growth being 24 percent. This field is growing day by day and is witnessing higher scope of developments.
- UX/UI Design – Companies look for professionals who can make a user-friendly interface for the customers to understand their products and services easily. With the help of suitable designs, a UX/UI designer helps in removing and solving the complexities for the companies. For ones who have a good eye for visuals and a highly creative mind, this field could yield career enhancements.
- Content Marketing – Effective content gives the viewer a glimpse of what their offer in the least time possible. This requires a better understanding of your readers and contemplating it to make it interesting for them to understand as well. For every brand, the requirement of content writing remains never-ending. Knowing what to write and how to write so that the article remains eye-catching is a challenge. The content should draw your viewers’ attention, cleverly explain the brand’s emotions and connect their products and services with potential customers. Companies look for such innovative minds and thus, with a good skill set, this field has various opportunities.
Our younger generation is the future face of our country and helping them prepare for that is our task. The modernization that the education sector has brought about is surprising. Upskilling is a primary means of enhancing young people to make a smooth transition to work. For the market, these programs build up your competencies and make you a better and trustable fit for numerous job applications. Several courses now available online that are provided by top institutions have opened the gates of learning for everyone and fintech has further helped in making it possible. For the money requirements, a platform like EarlySalary is capable of fulfilling all the instant cash needs to help you sail through difficult moments. With it, you can take a loan for as small an amount as Rs. 5,000 up to Rs. 5,00,000 with affordable interest rates and no prepayment charges. This would ease your payment techniques and lets you focus on upgrading your expertise.
Neel Achary is the editor of Business News This Week. He has been covering all the business stories, economy, and corporate stories.